Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's a...

BOY!
We were surprised, but we are super excited for Lexie to have a little brother! I love this 3D shot of him with his little arm up with the hand on his head. Bryan does that same thing all the time when he is tired and says it is a Lyman trait. I also like his pouty lips. We know he's going to be a real cutie!
This is a profile shot with his head turned to the side. He seems to be very healthy, and we can't wait to meet the little guy in May!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. We are excited to have a great grand son.

Chelle said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are so much fun! How fun for you guys!!!!

Amber Chappell said...

Hi Angie, I just found your blog from Beverly's. I hope you don't mind my blog stalking. It seems like years since I've seen you! I also have a Lexi. Congratulations on having boy. I have 3 boys and life is anything but dull!

Lyman Family said...

That's so exciting! The era of boys has begun! Now Patrick will have a little buddy, so fun!!! Congratulations! Yay!