Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Monday, November 2, 2009

Here We Go Again!!!!

We just got back from the Dr. and here is the first photo of our newest addition set to arrive around May 31, 2010!Here I am with Lexie after getting a "positive" in September!
We are super excited to add to our family and can't wait for Lexie to be a big sister! I am feeling pretty good...just way tired and I do get a little sick at night. I will definitely be happy to get to my 2nd trimester when I feel a lot better and have more energy. We are happy to share our news with everyone! Everything looked good in the ultrasound today and the heartbeat was a good, strong 173 beats per minute! The cutest thing was watching the baby dance around in there, which kind of reminds us of how much Lexie enjoys dancing.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! That's so exciting! Two lucky kiddos!

April Hoyt said...

Congrats! That is super exciting! Hope everything continues to go well!

Mandy said...

Oh how fun. Congrats for you all!

Kirsten said...

oh my goodness!! Congrats! We must talk!

Kori said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so jealous. I wish I could say the same. Looks like I'm in for another 8 long years of waiting.

The Martin's said...

How Exciting!!! Hope you are feeling good.

yui said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clarissa said...

Congrats, Angie! That's so fun and exciting!! It will be awesome having two so close! They'll be such good friends!