Bryan, Angie, Lexie, Hoyt & Sabrie

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bryan's Birthday

Yesterday Bryan celebrated his 34th birthday. Lucky for him it was Labor Day so he didn't have to go to work! Sunday evening we had cake because Annie was staying with us that night. The cake isn't that awesome because I made it in a hurry and was lazy so I didn't make the right kind of icing to decorate with...but it tasted great and that's all that matters. Here are some pictures from Sunday night:
Our Family
Bryan and his cake...he loves to pretend eat things in pictures.
Bry and Lexie. She enjoyed eating some of that cake.
Monday for his birthday we got up and Bryan opened his presents. Here are a couple pictures. He loves Terry Brooks and a new book just came out a few weeks ago so he was excited about that, and he likes getting new clothes for work.
We also got to go to lunch just the two of us since Annie so graciously offered to watch Lexie for us for a while. The rest of the day we just took it easy and topped the day off with some ice cream.

I decided to do a little tribute to my man...
34 Reasons I love Bryan Lyman:
1. He is the best husband ever!
2. He is the greatest daddy in the world!
3. He is so good with kids – I found this out before we even had any.
4. He is extremely good looking!
5. He doesn’t look a day over 25…most people think I robbed the cradle even though he’s almost 6 years older than me.
6. He gives the best hugs I have ever had.
7. He also gives the best kisses. ;)
8. He has an amazing singing voice…I wish he would use it more!
9. He is a music lover just like me and we enjoy singing at the top of our lungs in the car when we go on trips.
10. He is a great writer and writes romantic poetry to me.
11. He is the most intelligent guy I have ever known.
12. He knows so much about so many subjects and likes to learn.
13. He knows how to fix just about anything, or can figure it out.
14. He works hard and is a good provider for our family.
15. He has a great laugh that is totally infectious.
16. He has a very fun sense of humor and can make me laugh.
17. He is laid back and calms me down in stressful situations.
18. He is a worthy Priesthood holder.
19. He is a man of integrity.
20. He has a strong testimony and lives his religion at all times.
21. He supports me in everything I do.
22. He tells me he loves me several times a day.
23. He never leaves or returns without kissing me goodbye or hello.
24. He constantly tells me how beautiful I am and compliments me on just about everything else too.
25. He helps me do dishes and other household chores when I’ve had a rough day at home, even after he’s had a long day at work.
26. He is a great cook and isn’t afraid to create new recipes.
27. His first priority is always his family.
28. He is always optimistic and has faith even when things get tough.
29. He helps me be a better person.
30. Even though he doesn’t enjoy sports, he will watch them with me.
31. He always puts my wants above his.
32. He is very giving and always wants to do more to help others – especially his family.
33. He is sensitive and romantic…what girl doesn’t love that?!
34. He is my one true love and mine for eternity!!
I LOVE YOU BRYAN!!!

No comments: